- Expenses and benefits must be reported by 6 July 2019.
- 960,000 temporary workers could benefit from access to training.
- Tapered allowance applies to individuals earning over £150,000.
- ABI proposes tax exemptions to support self-funding.
- Almost £623 billion was collected last year.
- Employment rates for older individuals ‘likely to continue rising’.
- ‘Failure to take reasonable care’ is the biggest factor in unpaid tax.
- Large businesses could be fined for poor payment practices.
- Taxpayers could receive much larger bill in January 2020.
- HMRC issues updated guidance on impending change.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.