- Small firms’ survival depends on Government support.
- Accounts must be submitted by 31 December.
- Despite a rise in output volumes, production is expected to decline.
- New data indicates mortgage rates are returning to normal.
- Total tax take for 2021/22 so far is £41.5bn higher than last year.
- Economic recovery expected in late 2024.
- Government plans aim to promote fiscal stability
- The legislation aims to reduce administrative burdens.
- The latest advisory rates for company cars remain unchanged.
- The changes to R&D credits aim to tackle fraudulent claims.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.