- Omicron variant sparks new support measures for hardest-hit firms.
- One in ten say late payments threaten their business.
- Companies trading with the EU face stricter rules.
- Rebates available from January 2022.
- Firms can claim one-off grants of up to £6k.
- 6% of workers doubt they will ever retire.
- Monthly payments total £46m since April 2021.
- Rates rise for the first time in more than three years.
- Hospitality takings could fall 40% during vital trading period.
- Prices rise at fastest rate since September 2011.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.