- HMRC warns against comparing recent annual tax receipts.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
- Consultation aims to align the way self-employed and others are taxed.
- Reports suggest the Government might be about to break a manifesto pledge.
- National Insurance rates could rise 1% from April.
- 33% more taxpayers hit by IHT charges.
- House prices drop for the first time in 2021.
- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.