There are a number of legal and regulatory obligations all companies must adhere to each year. These can become an administrative and time-consuming task, taking your attention away from running your business.
As a company director you are legally responsible for running the company and making sure information is provided to Companies House on time, including documents such as your annual accounts and confirmation statement. It is also essential all companies keep appropriate statutory records, including details of shareholdings, registers of member and officers, and details of charges held.
We support a number of organisations in carrying out their statutory duties on their behalf, taking away this administrative burden. Our services include:
- Incorporating new limited companies and LLPs
- Preparing and filing annual accounts and confirmation statements
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- Assistance with the production of board resolutions and minutes
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.