- 2.7 million self-assessment customers were yet to file just hours before the deadline.
- The updated penalty system came into effect on 3 January.
- Hunt suggests taxes won’t be cut until inflation is under control.
- Britain is expected to be the only G7 country in recession this year.
- Quarterly reviews will use ONS data to calculate advisory electric rates.
- Non-payment has increased since the Covid-19 pandemic.
- HMRC says that home workers are not affecting call centre performance.
- Revenue is up by £48bn on the same period last year.
- Over half of UK taxpayers receive more in benefits than they pay in tax.
- Self-assessment taxpayers only have 11 days to file their returns.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.