- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
- Fuel duty frozen for the 12th consecutive year.
- Better than expected growth to oversee economic recovery.
- The top announcements affecting individuals from 27 October 2021.
- The top announcements affecting businesses from 27 October 2021.
- Chancellor is expected to raise taxes.
- Only 37% of businesses have taken green action.
- Accounting group recommends 60-day reporting period.
- Yearly payments will increase by £290.
- Average house £25,000 more expensive than last year.
There’s a better way to manage your finances.